Zum Inhalt springen

TUV help

Fuksta

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi Fellas,

My German is realy crap but after meeting up with some of you at the Classic scooter rally in Norway (I know a lot of you guys are good at english) I am hoping someone can help me.

I am trying to register my TV 175 s.2 and need to know if any of you guys have TUV papers on a ts1 225 cylinder?

I have got papers on all the other modifications and paid a fortune for a disk brake and wheel that has been tested by the BSA to an iso standard.

Hope you can help me.

And here is my project if anyone is interested.

cadlight.jpg

tvengine.jpg

toolbox.jpg

pm_disk.jpg

bfh.jpg

primer.jpg

skjaerm.jpg

filterhole.jpg

zink01.jpg

paint01.jpg

tv17505.jpg

A kind thanx from Rob in Norway

dude if you need to register in germany get in touch with one of the well known shops that have the full service. like jockey's in southern germany.

nice project you've got there! show us more as you complete it!

cheers

Thanx fella`s ,

I Just needed German documents because a TS1 has never been registerd here before and there are some strickt rules as to what we are allowed to do with veteran vehicles.

If I can prove that similar scooters are TUV approved, then I will be allowed to make it street legal here because TUV docs are accsepted over here (some EU, rule)

I have now got hold of one set of documents but another one to back it up would be perfect.

The vespa boys over here take the whole scooter down to Scooter and Service, somthing I was planning on doing but because my PM Double disk is BSA iso registered I found out that it wasn`t neccesery.

The speck on my engine is.

Tuned TS1 with an iron liner, machined down 1mm for tourque, bored out to 71mm using a MB drop forged piston. 60mm stroke crank (230cc), mikuni 35 and a B-race stealth-tour exhaust. The exhaust is a highly modyfied steel MB dev-tour cone set, which is tucked away under the scooter with 100% ground clearence.

Here is a picture of it fitted to my other scooter.

stealth.jpg

As you can see the stand and footboards grind on the road before the pipe.

stealth01.sized.jpg

lean01.sized.jpg

I used to have a stainless Dev-tour but it only lasted 300km before it snapped here..

broken_dev.sized.jpg

and after..

dev_fix.sized.jpg

and again aftwer 500km....

broken_dev02.sized.jpg

..... :-D

broken_dev02_5.sized.jpg

Nice pipe, shame they dont last that long..

finished02.gif

back on toppic...

All help is appreciated :-D

Maybe I will meet some of you at the Oslo rally , Classic scooter run or Rally scandinavia in Sweeden?

that curly pipe for the series 2 looks tasty... is it based on the mb3 cone set?

i also found that stainless steel pipes tend to crack. particularly these very long lambretta pipes with all the vibration they have to take. it does make me wonder why mark even bothered making them.

back on topic: here's my ts1 TUV title.

TV200/TS1

good luck!

Hi Arne.

I think that should do fine. Much appreciated. :-D

Yes mate, the B-race snail is based on mb3 coneset which Simon tweaks to match the performance of the barrel (port timings/revvy/torquey) it will be fitted to.

I am realy pleased with it and dyno figures back to back with a standard mb3+standard Ts1 on the same engine and dyno show a 2 hp gain. Sounds pretty much like his vespa dominator pipe, which is deep and not jl type tin can sound. I love it :-D

I will post more pictures as the project comes together. I should get it back from the painter this friday. (again :-D )

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...