Zum Inhalt springen

imola 186 or gt 186

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 84
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Starstream is right, I use an Imola 186 kit (which has been re-nicasiled by MAHLE in Germany) in my LiS. Generally speaking, I am very satisfied with the Imola Kit. I use it in conjunction with a Mikuni TMX 35 carb, Vforce reed valve, MB Devtour exhaust, and AF electronic ignition. Peak power is 21 bhp at the rear wheel, while the engine has - for now - been set up to a comparatively rich mixture. The gearbox is of the Pacemaker type, but will be changed since gearing is too short and the engine runs at constantly high revs during motorway use.

The alloy-nicasil Imola appears to be quite resistant. It is suitable for longer motorway journeys and even survived a case of false-air intake without heat seizing. I did not experience any problems with the barrel so far. Therefore, I can not comment on parts availability, customer service, etc.

There is no possibility for me to compare the kit to the GT 186.

Regards

Tom

i think i will put an imola on my racer Li2 with a 30 dellorto phbh and devtour or Krp3 race exhaust . What's the speed performance of your motor in france we arrived with no problem at 130 km per hour with jet 200 spanish gearbox :-D

So far, there's no reliable data on this. A comfortable cruising speed is 100 kph, top speed is still unknown (but definitely far below the 130 kph mentioned by you). A longer gearing definitely is a smart choice for me, provided that the engine produces sufficient torque to pull it.

I know that each engine is different, but on mine a 30 mil carb (Mikuni) was way too small. Peak power was 3 bhp lower than now. I know this may sound strange but it is true.

nee, is klar, 130 mit dem imola..... frag mal einen italiener, da laufen sie 140 und in spanien sogar 150....

ich fahre meinen seit 2003 ( ca 18000 km) bisher ohne probleme. bin heute von der elba-rally zurück, ca.2500km mit dem neuen sacchi auspuff. berge mit 2 personen und gepäck ging richtig gut. leider etwas zu langer 4.gang deshalb auf der bahn etwas zäh.

den luftwiederstand einer 2.serie mit gepäck darf man halt nicht unterschätzen...AA9B11F0FA6211DB9074DC7657BD7BDA.jpg

nee, is klar, 130 mit dem imola..... frag mal einen italiener, da laufen sie 140 und in spanien sogar 150....

ich fahre meinen seit 2003 ( ca 18000 km) bisher ohne probleme. bin heute von der elba-rally zurück, ca.2500km mit dem neuen sacchi auspuff. berge mit 2 personen und gepäck ging richtig gut. leider etwas zu langer 4.gang deshalb auf der bahn etwas zäh.

den luftwiederstand einer 2.serie mit gepäck darf man halt nicht unterschätzen...AA9B11F0FA6211DB9074DC7657BD7BDA.jpg

i don't all understand 130 km/h or a way of 130 km

ährlich, ein kleiner block mit 150 Km/h? weißt du, wieviele PS du brauchst auf ner Lambretta, um 150 zu fahren? ich meine jetzt nicht nach Tacho! Echte 150? Dafür brauchts ca. 40 PS! Den Imola möcht ich mal sehn! Und für 140 werden immer noch ca. 30 ps notwendig.

i think i will put an imola on my racer Li2 with a 30 dellorto phbh and devtour or Krp3 race exhaust . What's the speed performance of your motor in france we arrived with no problem at 130 km per hour with jet 200 spanish gearbox :-D

your setup is ok for the imola except the gearing! the aerodynamic of the 2. ser. is very bad!! and the jet gearing is too long for the imola. the imola need some revs to get the full power. the standart jet gearing is 4,80 in the 4th. i think you will need min. 5.00 - 5.20 to pull the 4th. gear.

120-kmh vmax is realistic for the 2.ser.

the aerodynamic of my 2. ser is completely modified by a gp legshield for the best taken with the wind :-D and i think 15x46 or 17x46 with 125 Special gearbox

(same of GP 125 or GP 200 ) and a 58x107 or the tv kit in 58X116 for more couple or another choice the special imola model with 62X107 crank my choice is not made yet .

Bearbeitet von cast66

the aerodynamic of my 2. ser is completely modified by a gp legshield for the best taken with the wind :-D and i think 15x46 or 17x46 with 125 Special gearbox

(same of GP 125 or GP 200 ) and a 58x107 or the tv kit in 58X116 for more couple or another choice the special imola model with 62X107 crank my choice is not made yet .

you didn't tell us that your S2 legshield is completely modified, dear. so 150 mph is possible -absolutly, with the better aerodynamic of your legshield. no doubt: if you also improve the aerodynamic of both wheels of your Lambretta another 10 or 20 mph are possible. this would make 160-170 mph! what do you think about that, clash1? do you agree to me? :-D a little bit wind from behind?

Bearbeitet von Hans_55

you must be comic :-D in france we arrived to 130 km:h and if i come to the german forum is to partage informations and preparation not to read weak answer ok :-D

hans_55 if you reply do a constructive answer :-D

Bearbeitet von cast66

@ cast66:

i can offer you an imola 186cc kit.

approximately 1000km, mint condition.

bought it on ebay for mi li3 restauration but as my girlfriend decided to become pregnant :-D

the imola kit and the scooter must go :-D

can send you some pics on request.

cheers

ralle72

you must be comic :-D in france we arrived to 130 km:h and if i come to the german forum is to partage informations and preparation not to read weak answer ok :-D

hans_55 if you reply do a constructive answer :-D

Hi cast66.

How did you measure top speed on the Lambretta (as you know, the original speedo is not very reliable). What power did the engine produce on a dyno? How was it modified (porting, exhaust, etc.)? What gearing was used?

Regards

Tom

Hi cast66.

How did you measure top speed on the Lambretta (as you know, the original speedo is not very reliable). What power did the engine produce on a dyno? How was it modified (porting, exhaust, etc.)? What gearing was used?

Regards

Tom

the barrel is full modified and it have a home made curly exhaust (IMGP5268.jpg) it give + 6 hp and my friend arrived up to 23 hp with 16X47 and 125 gp gearbox , carbs in 32 . he measure with a car speedo behind scooter on the motorway .

Bearbeitet von cast66

etwas OT, aber was sind das für satteltaschen und wie fest gemacht?

die günstigen dinger von louis?

etwas OT, aber was sind das für satteltaschen und wie fest gemacht?

die günstigen dinger von louis?

genau. das ist das 3 teilige set von louis. die taschen werden an einer stegplatte befestigt. zusätzlich habe ich noch einen spanngummi um beide taschen gezogen. bombenfest! die dazugehörige große tasche hatte ich auf dem gepäckträger. diese kann auch an der stegplatte befestigt werden dann müsste diese aber auf dem sattel liegen und das ist zum tanken sehr unpraktisch. schön ist der tiefe schwerpunkt da ich werkzeug und ersatzteile in den seitentaschen hatte und die (leichteren) klamotten in der großen tasche.

da wir mehrere übernachtungen auf hin und rückweg hatten entfiel jedesmal das lästige verzurren des gepäcks.