Zum Inhalt springen

Endlich Geld!

Dr.Hawk

Empfohlene Beiträge

Oh Mann, ich quäl mich hier durch die Word-Formatierung für

meine scheiß Diplomarbeit, dabei bin ich längst reich und alle

Sorgen los, hab nämlich grad ne E-Mail vom Franky bekommen.

Und ich Depp hab noch Lotto gespielt...

Email:

Please Read.

My name is Mr.Frank Wong i am the director of operation in DBS Bank Hong

Kong.I have a business proposal in the tune of 66,000,000.00 USD,after the

successful transfer,we shall share in ratio of 35% for you and 65% for me

Should you be interested please contact me through my private email

([email protected])so we can commence all arrangements and I will give

your more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the

following. (1)Full names, (2)Private Phone number, (3)Current residential

address, (4)Occupation, (5)Age and Profession.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Frank Wong

E-mail: [email protected]

:-D:-D:wheeeha:

Frank und ich machen das Ganze seit Jahren und sind Triaden-Oberhäupter. Ihr seid zwar reich, aber Frank und ich sind unermesslich, unverhältnismäßig reich und zwar u.a. durch Euch.

Frank und ich führen in Hongkong einen ganz unscheinbaren, typisch chinesischen Straßenimbiss (Nummel 15 mit Leis und sehl schalf!) der als DBS Bank Hongkong getarnt ist.

Macht nicht lang rum und vertraut Frank und mir.

Konfuzius sagt:"Nur wer auf Email-Anfragen antwortet und alles Verlangte liefert (Adresse, Bankverbindung, Omma verkaufen, Mutter verleugnen, Kinder fressen), hat kurzfristig Aussicht auf Schwierigkeiten."

Bearbeitet von Dirk Diggler

Ach, RICHTIG Kohle gibt es nur in Afrika zu holen. Ich habe schon etlichen Präsidententöchtern geholfen, das Familienvermögen über mein Konto zu waschen und eine echt fette Provision dafür kassiert. Mit der Kohle habe ich mir dann meinen Penis verlängern lassen. Jetzt ist er 9,847636 cm LANG und meine Frau Olga, die ich mir im Internet aus Tschernobyl bestellt habe, strahlt übers ganze Gesicht.

Diese Horrorgeschichten mit den Spam-emails stimmen gar nicht. Das wird uns nur von korrupten Politikerbonzen erzählt, damit wir nicht reich und glücklich werden. Ich habe auf diese mails geantwortet und habe für immer ausgesorgt und IHR könnt das auch!!!!

über den bin ich auch reich geworden, langweile mich aber nun den ganzen tag am pool...

Ich habe auch schon so faltige Haut zwischen Fingern und Zehen...

DSCF0281.jpg

Abwechslung von der Langeweile läßt sich nur durch meine intensive Arschbombem WM Vorbereitung vertreiben.

DSCF0272.jpg

Frank? Ich kenn keinen Frank.

Ich kann nur mit nem Ibrahim dienen:

Dear Sir,

I am the Auditing and Accounting manager of International Commercial Bank Limited (I.C.B Ltd.) Accra , Ghana . Foreign Remittance Department. There is a business I would want you to champion for me.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of Five Million US Dollars (US$5MILLION) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 2002 in a plane crash in Cote D'ivoire .

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased depositor as indicated in our Banking rules but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or elation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for own use and benefit since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed money.

The Banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after four years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin and beneficiary in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner, and a citizen of republic of Ghana cannot stand as next of kin to the deceased depositor and Beneficiary of the unclaimed money.

I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account and the important role you are going to play to make this transaction a huge success 10% will be set aside for expenses that may be incurred in the course of transferring the money into your account while 55% would be for me. Thereafter I will visit your country for the sharing of the money between me and you according to the percentage indicated here. Therefore to enhance the immediate transfer of the money to your account as arranged, you must apply first to our bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased depositor indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the Text of the application which you shall recopy, type and sign and send to our bank as the supposed next of kin and beneficiary of the fund.

I will not fail to bring to your knowledge that this transaction is 100% Risk-free both now and in future besides I have already done all the underground works that will lead to success before contacting you. You should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.Meanwhile, i will use my executive position and rank in office to ensure that the fund is approved and transferred to your account without difficulties or problem.

Please contact me as soon as you receive this mail.

Trusting to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Fofanah Ibrahim.

So, Diplomarbeit ist abgegeben und den Frankie hab ich

angeschrieben. Den Onkel Ibrahim schreib ich glaub ich

auch nochmal an. Geld kann man schließlich nie genug haben.

Obwohl, da ist mir letztes Jahr was peinliches passiert:

Die Bank hat angerufen, ich müsse unbedingt mal

vorbeikommen, mein Konto wäre voll!