Zum Inhalt springen

R 1 Dämpfer nur en Blender oder was

vespa1981

Empfohlene Beiträge

ah, there you are already! i just mailed you.

stefan

ed:

pm's are possible, on the right top of each page there's a "X neue Nachricht(en)" ("X new messages") on the light blue background.

damn, still no english language interface available? :-D

• Antworten 311
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

The listing isn't running at the moment as all the springs I had on there have gone! I will be putting another listing up in a couple of days but please feel ferr to email or send me a message in the meantime for "private" sales. Thanks again Stephan, Chiggy

Will You sell springs and bushes at Lincolnshire when i have ridden my shock to the ground with all my baggage?

:-D I wont be doing a stall as I'll be on my Lambretta but if you let me know what you want before I can take them with me, or if there's lots I can get my wife to bring them in the car!

Can anyone tell me how to send private messages on here, I don't want to fill this thread with my crap!!!

:-D I wont be doing a stall as I'll be on my Lambretta but if you let me know what you want before I can take them with me, or if there's lots I can get my wife to bring them in the car!

Can anyone tell me how to send private messages on here, I don't want to fill this thread with my crap!!!

yes we can !

Has anyone pictures of the Wife ?????

Crap is essential in this part of the forum , cause this is the avantgarde part !

By the way I´ve just signed in, in this forum because I searched with google for bushes and wives, but I can`t find addresses or pictures , what is it all about ?

Is this a gay community, is there someone out there from cologne ?

@FoxRacing - sag Bescheid sobald du input hast, und Preise ansagen kannst.

Klick on the nick-name. The 3rd Line in the drop down menue marked with an envelope "Nachricht senden" = "send (private) message"

But - like sukram - i think it´s not necessary. We like crap. :-D

hi Chiggy, bought a shock from you about 3 years ago...it works as good now as it did on the first day fitted, marvellous conversion!

cheers, Michael (Austria)

Bearbeitet von Powes