Zum Inhalt springen
  • Das GSF wandelt Links in Affiliate Links um, um ggf. eine Provision erhalten zu können. Gerne nutzen bitte, danke! Mehr Infos, wie ihr das GSF unterstützen könnt, findet ihr im GSF Support Topic.

Verkauf an die Briten

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo,

ich habe einen Roller bei mobile inseriert. Nach dem ich von einer Heather Scholes kontaktiert wurde und sie den Kaufpreis akzeptiert hat, habe ich folgendes erhalten:

Hello again,

Thanks for the prompt reply to our email,it is nice to read from you that the bike is in good condition and it's also avialable for sale.But presently i happen to be out of town on a business trip, since you took your time to respond to our mail we will be very happy doing business with you, as we are mostly interested in this your bike,we will make payment immediately. I will issue to you a covered bank draft ,which will include the shipping cost because there are also some of our goods we bought also ready for shippment we will send you a covered bank draft and this will include the shipping cost but before we can send the payment to you we will need the payment information from you, such as:

1 Full name to be on the cheque:

2 Address,country & zipcode:

3.Your contact phone numbers:

So when the payment gets to you ,immediately deposit the cheque in your account and when your bank has confirmed and the money is booked on your Bank account ,you will need to deduct your part of the money which is for the bike and send the remaining money to the shipping agent so that they will be able to come over to your place for the pick up of the bike and the other of our total goods.We hope this is clear to you and we hope to read from you soon

Thanks and reply,

Mrs. Scholes

Ich habe geantowrtet das ich wissen moechten was fuer ein Geschaeft sie hat (Scooter Shop) und das ich nichts mit dem Logistik Unternehmen zu tun haben moechte und auch kein Geld weiterleiten moechte. Ich habe ihr vorgeschlagen das wenn der Scheck (nur Betrag fuer den Roller) von meiner Bank freigegeben ist, der Roller abgeholt werden kann.

Was meint ihr dazu??

Die Englaender sind mir immer sehr suspekt. Letztes mal wollte einer unseren SUV kaufen das hat dann auch nicht geklappt...

Gruss und danke

Bearbeitet von Allesfahrer

Hi,

diese email hatte ich auch bekommen nur war es bei mir eine Frau. Wenn ich du wäre würd ich die Finger davon lassen.

Ein Freund von mir wollte mal auch mal ein Motorrad verkaufen über die selbe art und weise ... Als er dann etwas gegoogelt hatte , wurde im schnell klar das es betrug ist !

Edith sagt : Heute hat Mc Brown geschrieben

Hello,

My name is mcbrown formthe united kingdom and am intersted in the advert for the advert you hve pasted n the internet and am ok with the price for the advert and the condition.,and if it is available get back to me .foram interestd init and i want to

buy it .and i will pay you by a cheque and if you ok with my mode of payment get back to me with the details for the cheque to be send to you and when you do have the cheque you deposit it in your bank before the my local shipping compnany

come for the pickup of the automobile form you base ..

and get back to me with the details for thE cheque to be send to you .andafter this my local shipper will comefor the pickupof the advert,..

> >

> >

> > FULL NAME

> >

> > ADDRESS

> >

> > CITY

> >

> > COUNTRY

> >

> > PRICE FOR THE ADVERT

> >