Zum Inhalt springen
  • Das GSF wandelt Links in Affiliate Links um, um ggf. eine Provision erhalten zu können. Gerne nutzen bitte, danke! Mehr Infos, wie ihr das GSF unterstützen könnt, findet ihr im GSF Support Topic.

New website

Tyrian

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all!

I'm new here on the forum, although I've been looking at it already a few times. It's great :)Helping people with their scooters! This is why I would like to do a little contribution...

As a newbie in classic vespa restorations, I'm starting a little website. The reason for this is to help other newbies in their restorations. As I move on, I will add new content. I'll try to put some helpful t&t too, basic problems that one can encounter with the restoration of scooters. I hope it will be of some help! If you like it, please tell a friend :thumbsdown: If you want you can leave a comment there too!

http://www.myvespas.com

Greets and happy holidays!!!

Tom

Bearbeitet von Tyrian

Hi again :)

As I was working on the site, I had an idea.... Maybe it would be possible to generate a database of t&t that everybody could use and where everybody can submit their own. Like this everybody could enjoy these interesting tips and tricks, all over the world.

http://www.myvespas.com/scooter-performance-tips.html

Hereby a call to everybody who wants to join :) It would be great to have as many as possible people to join in. Hope you 2 b there too !

Happy New year!

Tom

Hi Tom,

nice page (and really nice Douglas :thumbsdown: ). Why don´t you get in contact with maniac and ask him whether you could use the GSF-Wiki for your page instead of writing a completely new database?

thanks man! The rest of the restoration is coming on the site soon. :crybaby: I'm busy with the restoration of a MISA GS3 VD2TS now. I've been send to this forum by somebody who is passionate about the MISA history. Once I have more time to spend with my GS I hope to be more often on this forum :crybaby: What is the GSF-Wiki? My idea was to let people share their idea's and tips on a central site.

Greets and happy new year

Tom

Bearbeitet von Tyrian