Zum Inhalt springen

Vespa Custom Art

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ich find die Dinger ja schon geil....gab mal ne Ebay-Auktion mit einem VBB Rahmen...der war aus Pakistan....daher war ich zu schissig...

man weiß ja nie was unter der Handbemalung so steckt :wacko:

Aber vielleicht such ich mir mal jemanden der so malen kann :laugh:

Hi and welcome at the GSF!

What can I say? There's only a slight chance, that your custom-painted scooters attract some admiration between the average western european scooterists. Except for the spiderweb-brush the other designs are too exotic for most of us and show a cultural background which is strange to our context. I'm sure that these designs will be well acclaimed by people from the indian subcontinent (and of course by some people in Europe), but I'm afraid that at european custom shows you will only get a mild smile, sorry.

To get an idea of the standards here have a look at the pictures of the Custom Show Ried in 2010.

Kind regards,

thisnotes4u

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

I know the art and have watched some auctions on ebay. I like this kind of artwork very much.

I am very impressed, how much work it must be for the artist, to make such nice paintings.

For us people in western europe of course this kind art is not familiar to us, and, due to this, some reactions might not be so friendly as you might expect.

For my own part, I would very much appreciate to see your scooters and this kind of artwork in a german custom show.

Bearbeitet von mantamanta

yes i know the scooter attracts only to the some peoples but we have to tell them detail descriptions and how it makes , then i bet peoples will more be attractive , its really a nice art and not easy to made , totally hand painted, i am really looking forward to bring them in a vespa show and looking for partner for help , if anyone intrested let me know.