Zum Inhalt springen
  • Das GSF wandelt Links in Affiliate Links um, um ggf. eine Provision erhalten zu können. Gerne nutzen bitte, danke! Mehr Infos, wie ihr das GSF unterstützen könnt, findet ihr im GSF Support Topic.

Belgische T5 177cc TÜV-Zulassung

icevespam

Empfohlene Beiträge

hallo,

Auf das Belgische Vespaforum war ein px80 zu kauf mit 136cc kit.

(original auss Deutschland)

Die scooter war richtig registriert mit einen TUV-Zulassung(auf 136cc)

In Belgien kunnen wir die CC nicht auf die documenten ändern.

Ist es moglich fur meinen T5 177cc(malossi, worb5, pm auspuff,biturbo-aufhängung) in Deutschland ein TUv- zulassung zu bekommen?

ps: Ich wöhne im Belgien

grüßen

Icevespam

Moin und willkommen!

zu Deiner Frage, in Deutschland ist es mit den richtigen Unterlagen und einem fähigen und willigen TÜV Sachverständigen möglich fast alles einzutragen. Je nach Baujahr des Fahrzeuges müssen unterschiedliche Bestimmungen eigehalten werden (z.B. Abgasnorm). Generell kann man sagen dass Vespas vor BJ 89 es etwas einfacher haben. Eine Erhöhung des Hubraums (cc) ist auch möglich. Natürlich ist es hilfreich, wenn man für die entsprechenden Teile ein Gutachten und möglichst detaillierte technische Informationen des Herstellers hat. Außerdem benötigt man in der Regel eine Leistungsmessung (Prüfstand) und Geräuschmessung.

Auf meiner T5 BJ 1985, ist ein 172cc Malossi, PM, Grimeca, und Bitubo hinten eingetragen.

Du meinst sicherlich den 172cc Malossi für die T5 oder? Und für die PX 80 gibt es den 135cc DR oder 139cc Malossi, die kann man auch relativ problemlos hier eintragen ( je nach Baujahr ).

Was hast Du denn vor? nach Deutschland ziehen? :wacko:

:wacko:

Eddy is asking: if it is easier for you to write / understand english or german? most of the guys here speak english and denglish :wacko: very well, so no problem to switch, if easier for you.

Bearbeitet von Tyler Durden

Ich wollte gern in Belgien wohnen bleiben :p

Wann sie in belgien ein Unfall haben und dienen vespa ist nicht in ordnung bezalht die versichering nichts.

Und ist ein sehr grosse strafe moglich.

Wir haben viel oldtimer wie auf 125cc stehen und original 150cc sind.

Fur ein 125cc brauchen wir nur ein pkw-führerschien.

Aber when wir ein unfall haben=> kostet es viel Geld

Das ist ein 172 malossi stimmt.

My German used to be better few years ago.

I studied it for a couple of years, i understand it perfectly and speak it from time to time with clients.

But written seems to be a disastre, umlauts stopped to excist in my brain i guess.

So let's continue in Denglish.

Was wolle ich bekommen?

I really would like to put mein vespa T5 legally on 172cc.

So on what i heared, i need someone in Germany who is willing to help me with this(i would pay for it of course).

That person should take the T5(i would bring it to Germany and do this together) to the TUv and put it on German documents.

The scooter is for the moment on niederlandische documents.

So please tell if this is easyer to change.

The plan:

Dutch papers or belgian documents(125cc) => German documents(172cc) => Belgian documents(172cc).

This will cost me some money and effort but thats what it is.

I think that I can not do this on my own cause i'm not German.

Sie Können auf Deutsch antworten wenn sie kein Denglish Können :wacko:

You need to be a German resident to register a vehicle in Germany. When you found someone trustworthy and willing to go through the hassle for you, you should fix a contract for the sale of the scooter. The German "buyer" of your scooter needs the foreign documents including a "Abmeldebescheinigung" which means a document stating that the bike has been deregistered in the foreign country.

Then he would have to take the scooter to the TÜV to have the modificiations approved and get the relevant documents of approval.

All the above documents then have to be taken to the local "Zulassungsstelle" (department of motor vehicles). The technical modifications are recorded in the new German documents and the bike is registered on the new German "owner´s" name. Afterwards the German "owner" can deregister the bike again and "sell" it back to you with German documents.

Bearbeitet von sidewalksurfer
  • Like 1

Exact this procedure we had done for a friend from Bruessel for a lot of years. It was a old VW Golf but I dont think there are some differences. It was not a problem (after procedure what is described from Sidwalksurfer ) to get the technical updates to the belgian vehicle papers.

I think you need to looking for somebody who can support your "task".

I think sidewalksurfer explained it exactly the right way and from my point of view it should work. I would recommend to ask trustworthy dealers close to the BE/DE border (Scootercenter?!), if they could arrange such procedure. With a private person, that you don't know very well, I would have some "Bauchpain" :wacko:. The problem is that you definitely loose the property in your T5 for a certain time after you sold it to the German guy.

Thats what I tought.

I need to sell the scooter and buy it again afterwords.

Seems tricky.

Somebody who wants to make a trade?

My T5 for a T5 with ajusted documents(seems to my the most easy way)

@Tyler: This is the scootercenter near Köln that you mean?

http://www.scooter-center.com/scoweb/pages/page.grid;jsessionid=3BD5E9FD817334794E092B76EE3DA70E?category1=C&category2=CAT&elementid=c_contact〈=en&currency=EUR&target=page

Anyone around here who wants to buy my scooter with a contract that i buy it back.

Plus 150€ for the effort?

If this person buys my scooter than i loose the ownership but i still have cash as an insurrance.

Dear Ice,

Frankly speaking I don't believe that you'll find someone who gives you the money for your scooter as the (fake) sales contract should be used for registration purposes only.

150,- € for the efforts is a fair deal imho, but you'll have to find a trustworthy person for the task.

Thats what I tought.

I need to sell the scooter and buy it again afterwords.

Seems tricky.

Somebody who wants to make a trade?

My T5 for a T5 with ajusted documents(seems to my the most easy way)

@Tyler: This is the scootercenter near Köln that you mean?

http://www.scooter-c...EUR&target=page

Anyone around here who wants to buy my scooter with a contract that i buy it back.

Plus 150€ for the effort?

If this person buys my scooter than i loose the ownership but i still have cash as an insurrance.

yes, scooter center cologne, I have no clue how they think about such "operation" and can imagine, that they would ask for more than 150 eur, but I think it's worth trying. Another option could be Worb5 in Koblenz and there should be a couple of other dealers and shops in that area I think.

To make a deal with somebody who owns a german T5 (172cc, pm and so on) sounds like an good idea as well. And no, in I don't want to sell/exchange my one :wacko: ( i really love my bitch, yes both of them... :wacko: )

You should open a new thread under "Suche Vespa, Lambretta, Anderes" -> "Suche Dienstleistung".

Also you could just ask/search for documents of a T5 with the right adjustments in cc and so on, that maybe doesn't exist physically anymore. You know what I mean? of course this is not the "right" way from a legal point of view. :wacko:

Moin!! Da Du ja Deutsch versteht.. Schreib ich mal auch auf Deutsch.. :wacko: Das mit den Eintragungen sollte gehen.. Hab eine PX mit T5 Motor.. Hab mir den T5 Motor, 172 Malossi, 28 PBHL Vergaser und Pm eintragen lassen.. Wird aber nicht günstig.. Leistungsgutachten, Lautstärkemessung, TÜV, und Änderungen im Fahrzeugschein.. Muß mal schauen ob ich die Rechnungen noch habe.. Dann kann ich Dir sagen was ich so bezahlt habe.. Ich denke es ist am besten es über einen Händler machen zu lassen.. Die haben mehr Erfahrung damit welcher TÜV etwas einträgt.. Kommt ja immer auf den bestimmten Prüfer an ob der gewillt ist etwas einzutragen.. :wacko: Da ich aus Hamburg komme, hab ich das von den Jungs von Scooter and Service machen lassen.. Die haben Erfahrung und sind sehr Nett.. Aber denke ist etwas zu weit für Dich.. :wacko: Schöne Grüße aus Hamburg nach Belgien!!!!

Würde gerne sowas machen. Handheb* gar umsonst, wenn ich die ganzen Umkosten bekommen würde. Einfach nur weil ich gerne die Tour machen würde, was für mich in dem Fall umsonst wäre. :wacko:

Jedoch habe ich da so meine Bedenken, ob icevespam klar ist, was das ganze kostet.

Abgesehen von den Eintragungen, die ja mal gerne im Bereich von 300 und viel mehr liegen können. Kommen dazu noch die Um- Anmeldung bei der Zulassungsstelle, Versicherungskosten und nicht zuletzt der Sprit, fürs Hin- und Herfahren. Denke da ist man locker bei 700 Euro aufwärts.