Zum Inhalt springen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Goodevening my name is CHRISTOS and I am from greece.i am an owner of a vespa 150 t4.i read a lot of topics in this forum with the help of google translate because I don't know german.i have a problem with the serial number of the tablet near in the footbreak .the tablet writes

Fahreugtyp:vespa 150 t4

Baujahr: 1959

Fahrgestellnummer:VGLA1T 2186

But the frame to the left inside the cabinet writes * 06716*.

It's this ok ? Why there is a difference between this numbers? The number shouldn't be the same(2186 and 06716)?

If you want write you can write me in german and I' ll translate it. Thank you in advanced.

Goodevening my name is CHRISTOS and I am from greece.i am an owner of a vespa 150 t4.i read a lot of topics in this forum with the help of google translate because I don't know german.i have a problem with the serial number of the tablet near in the footbreak .the tablet writes

Fahreugtyp:vespa 150 t4

Baujahr: 1959

Fahrgestellnummer:VGLA1T 2186

But the frame to the left inside the cabinet writes * 06716*.

It's this ok ? Why there is a difference between this numbers? The number shouldn't be the same(2186 and 06716)?

If you want write you can write me in german and I' ll translate it. Thank you in advanced.

Thats ok - the German ´Augsburger´ have different Nummbers on the ´special German Plate´ on the right side of the footrest  - are not the same as the one (italian) under the left cowl... 

Actually there should be two plates. The one you mentioned, close to the brake pedal and a small one with the number only, close to the locking piece of the motor panel. Reason was that german laws said that the frame number on a motor bike has to be on the right side. Later on when the stopped production in Germany the imported models from Italy got a note in the papers. With exeption frame number on left side...

if you want I can send you a copy of a letter from Vespa Germany that confirms that the older models carried two types of numbers in Germany. It also includes a copy of a German "άδεια κυκλοφοριας" of a VGLA1T. Perhaps you need it for the "τροχαία"....

Αν το θέλεις, στειλε μου το email address σου παρακαλώ.

Bearbeitet von CorneliusGregor

if you want I can send you a copy of a letter from Vespa Germany that confirms that the older models carried two types of numbers in Germany. It also includes a copy of a German "άδεια κυκλοφοριας" of a VGLA1T. Perhaps you need it for the "τροχαία"....

Αν το θέλεις, στειλε μου το email address σου παρακαλώ.

Yes I want it please. Could you please send it to me? My mail address is: [email protected]

That is correct. The german models from the Augsburg GmbH had the numbers which were also in the documents just on two alu signs.
One bigger one near the breakpedal (1959= square with 4 holes), and another smaller one at the end of the floarboard (kicker side).
All other numbers were not noticed in the documents.
On other models like Vespa 50 from Augsburg , there was also an italian number in the chassis, which wasn´t used in germany.
But your T4 is correct. The other number is no italian number .
Beware that the VGLA1T has nothing to do with a GL (=VLA1T) if you are looking for parts.
You can use a lot of parts from VBA/VBB, other special parts can be found in some german shops or here.
Pics would be nice anyway :-)