Zum Inhalt springen

Who need's a Vespa engine?

Empfohlene Beiträge

hatte sich in projekte verlaufen und war da gequeued, ich verschiebs mal.

nein, es ist keiiiiiine serienproduktion geplant ( :-D ), er schrieb er hätt' sich wirklich nur im bereich verlaufen.... aber sein kumpel, der den gebaut hat würd' gerne drüber diskutieren, in englisch. :-D

hatte sich in projekte verlaufen und war da gequeued, ich verschiebs mal.

nein, es ist keiiiiiine serienproduktion geplant (  ;-)   ), er schrieb er hätt' sich wirklich nur im bereich verlaufen.... aber sein kumpel, der den gebaut hat würd' gerne drüber diskutieren, in englisch. :-D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Nop. ;-)

Much obliged. :-D

Rotax FR 125 Max engine,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed it is,I have sent a link to Oz,the owner/builder, so hopefully he will come here and answer any question's that anyone may have.

Again,I am sorry for our lack of German,but if anyone has a query that they can't put into English,hopefuly someone else could translate. I hope so.

I'll try to get Oz to write a statement on his work through e-mail and I'll paste it here if he doesn't want to talk directly.

Ride safe,gentlemen. :-D

Congratulation! :-D

Had your friend built the rear axle with breake by himself or did he took the components from another motorcycle or cart?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The swingarm was built by Frank Sanderson of Lambretta Laboratory fame.

Currentley,it is being fitted for an exhaust by PMTuning.

Bearbeitet von Juan Kerr

english in school is mandatory in germany - those who don't speak it, shouldn't admit it  ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunatley,the British education system is not so geared toward's such an enlightened out-look. :-D

Hopefully,this will change in the future.

I did take Deutsch at school but due to lack of use and not be enforced rigorously enough,I am limited to a couple of dozen word's and several phrazes. :-D

Sorry.

Unfortunatley,the British education system is not so geared toward's such an enlightened out-look. :-D

Hopefully,this will change in the future.

I did take Deutsch at school but due to lack of use and not be enforced rigorously enough,I am limited to a couple of dozen word's and several phrazes. ;-)

Sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But your English seems to be much better than my German and my English together. So there is no reason to worry ;-)

The Vespa looks....hmmmm....dangerous :-D

and please put a technical manual to the photos so that every "bloody bastard" can build such a "killer machine" by himself. :-D

But I wonder that nobody of the GSF guys had such an idea, or does somthing similar exist in anybodys deep cellar?

The swingarm was built by Frank Sanderson of Lambretta Laboratory fame.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really nice work,

it looks like that you have build an auxiliary frame for the suspension mountings inside the body.

Did you may have a pic from the other side or from the internal bodywork?

Regards Olli

Yeah... welcome on the GSF, please, speak freely in English ;-) , let's invade and colonize it ;-) !

Errrr... Okay :-D

Hum, beautiful work ! From the picture, it seems PM Tuning will have a hard time to fit the exhaust under the frame, it looks challenging ... !

:-D

speak german or get the fuck out. :wasntme: :grins:

hey Juan Kerr: war is over - how about an invasion of horse power ? ;-)

Isn't that Oz's tel. number written on the frame ?

give him a call, tell him we are begging for details. :-D

and to answer your first question:

yes - I need a smallframe crankcase in my smallframe Vespa.

but sweet work anyway. :-D

regards

Jan

Muschi Motors - pro pussy Hamburg

oh wow finally someone has done what tuners around the world have been dreaming about since the dawn of time!

while sat on the bike, peering down through your helmet, it actually looks like your penis has been enlarged. no need to run the bike, no need to race cars at traffic lights. it's there, it's big, it's in your face. awesome! don't worry about getting a pipe, it's all good the way it is right there. congrats dude!

-yank.